Nike Dunk High Syracuse 
CONDITION GRADE : NEW
Released in March 2021, the Dunk High SP 'Syracuse' 2021 features a look that first released as part of 1985's Be True to Your School series. Built with leather, the shoe's upper features a white base overlaid by Orange Blaze, with perforations on the toe box offering breathability. A lightly padded mesh tongue supports the fit, while underfoot, a two-tone rubber cupsole anchors the build.
All orders are shipped with tracking details
Domestic Shipping Within New Zealand (NZ Post)
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $500
To Australia (NZPOST & DHL EXPRESS)
Rest of the World (DHL)
International Custom Duties
The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country.
If the customer refuses to pay import taxes, custom duties or any fees associated with the shipment, the customer must cover all expenses in the returning parcel. This includes initial delivery fees, returning delivery fees and any taxes, custom duties or fees associated with the shipment.
Prior Return Policy
ONLINE ORDERSPlease fill out the below form within three days of receiving your goods. Forms submitted more than three days after receiving your goods will be voided.
Items on sale and items on consignment are ineligible for return/exchange. Please refer below for more information on identifying these items.
Once this form has been submitted our returns team will get in touch within 1-2 business days with a confirmation email with a return address.
Please allow 7 business days for us to assess and process your return once received by us
- Shipping is at the expense of the customer on all exchanges.
- All returned items/exchanges will be compensated by non-expiring store credit only.
- Do not attach anything to the original shoe box. If you send back shoes with packing tape on the shoe box, your return will not be accepted.
- Any shoe box must be in its original condition. It is best to ship them back to us in the original courier box you received them in.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
A request for an order cancellation within processing the order will incur a $20.00NZD restocking and administration fee.
IN STORE PURCHASES
Prior offers a 7 day exchange policy from the day of purchase on all items owned by Prior this excludes any consigned items available at Prior (see below on identifying consignment items). Strictly no refunds are given on purchased items from Prior.
- Items must be in exact condition as they were sold
- Prior holds the right to refuse a return if we deem it to be unsatisfactory.
- Receipt presented alongside item that is to be exchanged
- Returned items that are deemed worn, untagged, washed, or damaged will be refused from exchange/return.
- All returns will be refunded via store credit
CONSIGNMENT ITEMS IN STORE & ONLINE
- Consignment items can be identified by the unique SKU starting with CC e.g CCJKLC9
- Consignment items are non returnable this includes exchanges and cancellations. All sales of consignment are final.
- Purchases of sale items are final, orders are exempt from return, exchange or cancellation.
- Sale items have their sale price displayed next to the original product price.
All sales via Afterpay/Genoapay/Humm Payments are exempt from cancellation.